[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 168, Issue 36

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:02:52 EDT 2017

My comment on round 2 was supposed to be a light hearted joke, sorry if it
offended you, was not my intention. It was just that a thread, that had
been done with to a certain degree, had reappeared on the list, after some
glitch in the matrix and restarted it all. Can we get back to the music
now? : )

Oh and another thing, I'm curious. I guess by your name you must have Irish
roots, but apart from Fr. Ted, how did the term "gobshite" make it into use
in NZ or is it just yourself uses it? Happens to be one of my favourite
terms of abuse too ...lol

On 9 May 2017 at 14:43, Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

> *Snip...*

and all the gormless “DING DING ROUND 2 LOL” punditry in the world can’t