[kj] Recommend stuff... (Was Digest BS)

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Mon May 8 07:53:34 EDT 2017

Useless Eaters. Great call. Heard one or two on Marc Riley's show on 6
music. Same label as The Oh Sees I think. Been trying to get a CD copy of
Relaxing Death (can listen to it all on YouTube). I was hoping that they
would support The Oh Sees at the Manchester gig in June but it's not to be.
Don't know much about them.

Future Of The Left. Liked Mclusky which these are formed from I think. Saw
them last year in the basement of Sound Control venue in Manchester - wow -
powerful.

Pins - saw them a couple of times supporting Drenge. Bought the LP but it
didn't do it for me. Maybe I'll give it another listen.

Pigs - I was getting recommendations from the Bands In Town App on my phone
for these lot. It said I got the recommendation as I like Killing Joke.
Need to check them out then. Probably missed the gigs.

Brian.