[kj] Recommend stuff... (Was Digest BS)

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat May 6 12:14:30 EDT 2017

Well - I think the Selecter are great (and have massive respect for Pauline Black) - but yes, I did.  They played too many slow-ish, drawn-out tracks, whereas I tend to prefer the faster shorter ones.  Missing Words was amazing, Pressure Drop was a close second, but it wasn't the best Selecter gig I've seen.

The Beat on the other hand were on top form (as they have been, er, every time I've seen them).