[kj] Radio 6

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 12:59:24 EDT 2017

Dub writted: Any other radio stations from around the world, people would
recommend?

I really like SomaFM's Indie Pop Rocks. It's my go to station.
No ads, no DJs, just non stop music peppered little gems from bands you've
never heard of. Found some great stuff on there.
Indie rock not your bag, they have lots of other genres.