[kj] G7 and Levee Walkers

Anthony Arena anthonyarena68 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 13:29:27 EDT 2017

Hi.   Been on this list for years...different email address...just never
participated because I was too stupid to figure it out how to post.

I like the 1st Levee Walkers track. The 2nd track with piano is a bit slow
and cumbersome.   What I do like about the 1st track  is that it has the
Pacific Northwest Sound and Jaz's vocals blend  great with that sound.
Jaz had done a single for quite a few bands over the years, October File
comes to mind off the top of my head.   I thought that was cool.  I'm not
sure what gatherer is expecting from these one-offs???

What was the G7???   Is this referring to the ODIC lectures?   I have a
book from one of those invents which Jaz printed and distributed...this is
decades before the Letters in Cythera.    On the wine...I have found
members of Killing Joke to be amazingly generous to their fans.   Jaz has
give me items out of the blue or passed them on thru someone else to give
out.   When I was 23 and my wife was 20 (underage, not 21), Geordie did not
know us but let us hang out with him backstage for 2 hours before the gig
so we could watch the gig as she wasn't old enough in the venue.  Oh, she
was pregnant too.   What an awesome cool cat Geordie was.  There was alot
more to this story but I've kept it brief  Peace out fellow Gatherers.