[kj] "DJ Mont Sherar" - Okay, what is with this guy?

scott thompson scott1310drummond at outlook.com
Sun Sep 25 10:31:46 EDT 2016

DJ Mont is doing an incredible job,in giving us awesome previously unseen,unaccessed video ,interviews and music not to mention his upcoming books.How anyone can find complaint is beyond me.If you see this post Mont,be assured the true fans love what your doing and are very much looking forward to your iminent releases.Christ, this guy is a friend of the band.3 cheers for DJ Mont.