[kj] "DJ Mont Sherar" - Okay, what is with this guy?

Sound Magick soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:13:55 EDT 2016

​typical crypticness

​Mont Sherar has been fully supported by the official killing joke forces
that be and for good reason.its fucking kwality!

i smell serious issues.

jealousy for one.

others lurk in yr pssyches

suss it out and think before you write off an officially licensed and
endorsed killing joke "fanboy" as perhaps acting like a jackass.

personally i find jackassery to be an admirable quality in oneself
occasionally,in opposition to self preservation and one upmanship or what
the fuck ever is going on here.

self promotion? why the fuck not . DIY or pay some corrupt ad firm to do it
for ya.

DONT HIDE IT PROVIDE IT

-damon