[kj] Bum's Rush

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 10:26:40 EDT 2016

I would at least know who Harry Langdon is...

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing). "Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly. Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.