[kj] Reissues

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 13:03:35 EDT 2016

I would agree, having already the remastered CDs there really would be very
little else I would want.  For anyone new to KJ there would be value in the
complete albums with some new rarities...for the rest of us there would only be
value in any extras, given the option to buy a digital booklet and those few
extras in FLAC would suit me far better.