[kj] Fight

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 08:57:05 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Andreas, I have to agree that Big Buzz is a scorcher. Geordie's tone is a haunted fire and Paul's drums are a funeral march for running dead people that won't lie down.  ...only problem is the lyrics. ..little cringey..

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad