[kj] Fight

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:41:36 EST 2016

Ah yes I forgot this is not on the CD! So used to listening on itunes that
I think
of it as the last track on the album. I bought the 2CD version, just had to
go and
check as I thought it was on there. Even more criminal from the band in my
opinion -
I realise it doesn't fit in with the general tone, but when has that ever
stopped them?
A strange decision.
This conversation has had me listening to Pylon again, and yes Panopticon is
coming out on top next to Euphoria. But I think the production is
atrocious, up there
(or down there) with Hosannas in being almost unlistenable.