[kj] Fight

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 15:19:07 EST 2016

Pretty much in agreement, though All Hallows Eve isn't one of my favourites.  (I'll give it another listen though, prompted by your email.)

Recent favourites are:

Snake Dance (either version)
Euphoria
Big Buzz
Raven King
In Cythera
ESS
Ladbroke Grove
Kali Yuga
Singularity

Also agreed about KJ In Dub - some monstrously good stuff there.

Jamie