[kj] Fight

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 10:30:07 EST 2016

Yes it was on the original coloured vinyl Pylon release, I thought it was
on the double CD
but of course it isn't... I've had it on itunes as the 11th track, as it
were, I think Mr Moss shared it around
at the time.
Actually now I think I was being a bit harsh on Absolute Dissent, of the 3
I do prefer it.
Glad to hear the gigs were good, looking forward to Wednesday but wondering
whether not playing
here for 30 years will count against them - no audience at all! - or be in
their favour, as in there are
many fans here who are finally getting their chance. We shall see. I'm just
looking forward to a KJ gig
that doesn't involve me booking flights.