[kj] Fight

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:06:52 EST 2016

Fight!

Nah, I just miss dancey Joke. Bored of metal Joke. I think Pylon in general
suffers from the horrible sludgy muffled production, I have to force myself
with gritted teeth
to get through the whole thing.  Star Spangled, Delete and Euphoria are the
other
tracks I turn to... but I just miss the grooviness, which is so rare
nowadays.