[kj] kj] Great Gathering Thoughts

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:57:25 EST 2016

He did mention Brexit in Belfast, but I think he soon realised it was a hot
issue there and said no more, but yes I think it was just a stock intro to
ESS.
I was also amused by his words on chemtrails and how people are wandering
around drugged up, but think they were lost on a room full of beered up KJ
fans ...lol

The audio itself, I'd of liked the mix a little more as it was live and
sorry to say Geordie turned down a notch, but that's just nit picking
really, as over all it is very good.
The absolute power behind Big Paul's drums is still there though,
phenomenal.