[kj] 30 years of Brighter Than Thousand Suns

fatpotanga . fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 03:28:12 EST 2016

Ditto Adam, great bit of writing!
Btats holds a special place for me as and was the first tour I saw them
live.
I also love the album. I think sometimes one needs to remember it was
released in 1986, at the time it was fresh and contemporary.
3 tracks of the Cd version were initially B Sides (Victory, Goodbye and
Exile)
While great songs, if you remove them the dynamic of the original album
track list returns which was perfect.
Would love to hear some of these live again.