[kj] 30 years of Brighter Than Thousand Suns

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 18:26:05 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Holy moly, well done Oliver!  Great article and tons of great music clips and interview clips in there as well.  And that book cover!?
BTATS was actually the first KJ album I ever bought.  Based on my melancholy, gothy, wavey tastes, at the time, it was the perfect gateway drug for me that eventually led to my full on Joke addiction.  I still think the album holds up well..
Cheers,
Adam

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad