[kj] Fwd: Mont Sherar and his elusive products

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 21:04:25 EST 2016

So far, all Oliver (a long-standing contributor to this group) has done is express a personal opinion and ask for other opinions. I have yet to see anything either for or against Sherar that is anything more than an unsubstantiated personal opinion.

I really do not see why this has received such negative attention or accusations of trolling. It's generally not how we do things here.

Jim Harper.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing). "Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly. Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.