[kj] Mont Sherar and his elusive products

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 19 06:28:14 EST 2016

It's called advertising.  After meeting Big Paul  last month at the Rockaway
Beach festival who is as sincere a guy you can meet who fully endorses the
Twilight Of The Mortal project I don't see any problem.

You have already once posted your disdain here which did not really get any
endorsement. If you feel he is being a 'total dick' I suggest you take that up
with him personally rather than announcing it to the whole gathering as if to
gain some validation in your personal belief.

Your question has been answered, pre-order is available 25th November via
PC-Press, if anything right now I would have expected whinings on here about the
delayed 'Death And Resurrection Show' Film rather than something that is not
even available for pre-order as yet.

If you personally feel that Mont Sherar