[kj] Trump

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 17:17:32 EST 2016

I wouldn't let Venom in either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gathering [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Alex
Smith
Sent: 15 November 2016 21:13
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>;
'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)' <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Trump

Color me an alarmist, but I'm wondering if the Trump administration's
not-entirely-welcoming stance towards foreigners of any stripe might make UK
bands touring here even less likely, let alone ones less inclined to saying
nice things about the US of A. I remember reading about New Model Army being
denied entry several decades back for having "no artistic merit" (and this
from the folks that let in Venom).

Alex in NYC