[kj] Recent KJ gigs... was that cuntTrump

Paul dubecho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:00:53 EST 2016

Have to agree with you in regards to other bands. Did you catch The Damned,
at all recently? They can still deliver, but not a patch on Killing Joke. I
went to see The Buzzcocks, a week after KJ, and although I enjoyed it, in
comparison, it was chalk and cheese.

Alex may not like your comments on Eighties lol but I tend to agree, it is
possibly one song that has dated and has no real relevance anymore, but
still gets a crowd jumping and the fact they were comfortable putting it so
early in the set (along with LLB), again shows what an amazing arsenal of
songs they have. Personally, if they just played Pssyche and walked off the
stage I'd be happy ...lol I hope it is never dropped. I think I was lucky
in that Dublin, was only place they've played a full set, even if it was
Bloodsport, instead on TD&RS, but I got to hear that in Belfast.

Lucky ducker going to Denmark, I'd love to get to another myself and toyed
with the idea of going for the last night in Belgium, but not going to
happen, my busy time of year. Hope you have a good trip.