[kj] Recent KJ gigs... was that cuntTrump

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 13:41:10 EST 2016

Ha ha, fair enough... saw 'em in York and Brixton last week (with
Copenhagen still to come) and they were pretty much as fucking great as
ever! York was too quiet, volume-wise, but Brixton nailed it.
Was enjoyable seeing Diamond Dave giving as good as he got when Geordie
gave him some grief at the York gig. I never tire of this band, one the
the few that are still genuinely fucking great all these decades down
the line. The only song I could do without now is Eighties, as much as I
loved it in the, er, eighties, it just doesn't do it for me anymore.
Wish they'd done Empire Song instead... especially since it was on the
setlist. Oh and Big Paul's drumming was stunning!

Dave in Edinburgh