[kj] Trump

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 05:52:10 EST 2016

I don't disagree 100% but all I read is that they were both as bad as each other blah blah... Yet none of the people that say this offer a viable alternative to the historical parties that have hogged power for as long as I can remember. The only ones that seem to come up with electable alternatives are leaning to the right with all the nastiness that comes with right wing politics.

The election wasn't about what e-mail was sent or which woman was groped, for me it was about the kind of message is sent to the world when you elect someone who is openly racist and bigoted, it tells you that the majority are racist and bigoted. Same with Brexshit.