[kj] Deception...Deception...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jan 9 04:55:37 EST 2016

Some suggestions for the tour name, sans Joke:

Moon 'em if They Can't Take a Joke
The Moonies are Coming

Softer Than the Speed of Sound Tour

Soft Side of the Moon

Who Told You Now
The Sound of the Moon Vomiting
Faster Than the Speed of Skype Tour
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore (Flaccid Joke)
Exit (Have a Nice Day)

This Herbal Antidote (Medicine Wheely)
Ex Cythera

..etc