[kj] Deception...Deception...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Jan 8 11:59:04 EST 2016

This was apparently isolated to the St Paul promoter and has since been resolved. I was able to contact Ticketfly directly and request/receive a full refund, although it's been two days and still hasn't posted to my CC.

Soft Moon is definitely a band worth checking out, now that you've got a free night and ticket prices are only about $15.

Their fans are idiots, however, with all this "Killing who?" and "Soft Moon should have been the headliner in the first place" nonsense, but the band him/themselves have been supportive and gracious.

Soft Moon fans are invited to check back in 30 years to see how their band is doing...