[kj] Ruts

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:41:53 EST 2016

saw the Ruts DC in Auckland about a year ago... my god they were good!
although, The Selecter were probably one of the best energy gigs i've ever
been too, (on their 35th anniversary tour), they gave their all, and i
actually kinda danced from start to finish - without banging into people!
hugely enjoyable and memorable  :)

still hoping for another KJ show in NZ, Jaz said Oct/Nov '16, so fingers
crossed they are just delayed!
they seem to be on fire as well!

~jb.

postponed indefinitely..."