[kj] Of Topic: Guilty Pleasures

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:50:56 EDT 2016

I never did take much to the Rolling Stones. As I've aged, I suppose, I've
taken a fresh approach in my own head toward an understanding of what that
music meant to people at the time, how it affected their children (namely
many of us here), and how to interpret and appreciate it now. Gained a
similar appreciation for The Who lately.

"Gimme Shelter" is as far out on top as my fantasy when I was 7yo that a
body could bat .900 in pro baseball. Not one time and never. But that is
still a song that is real.

--Mark