[kj] Stand-In Keyboard Player for KJ Europe Fall Tour:

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu Aug 4 11:01:30 EDT 2016

hi, it was still Nick Walker on the 2003 UK dates though it says he left in 2004 - he had his own band (30,000 Days) though if he's on that DVD it must have been early 2005 then !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Holywell-Walker?wprov=sfsi1

after the Bechdel / Extremities era ended in mid 1991 it was almost 3 years before the Joke played live again & the April 1994 dates had Gary Hughes on keys - he did the BBC Mark Radcliffe radio session but presumably Walker joined soon after & was still on keys for the 1996 European dates before the 7 year hiatus.

http://home.clara.net/antoni/chortle3.html

Regards, Antoni

Sent from my iPhone