[kj] Two New Tracks w/Jaz Vocals: Levee Walkers

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Sat Apr 23 15:17:21 EDT 2016

This is the resulting collaboration discussed a few years ago after Jaz met Duff McKagan (GnR), Mike McCready (Pearl Jam) and Barrett Martin (Screaming Trees) at the 2012 Metal Hammer awards. As far as I can tell, it's only available to purchase as a vinyl single.

I post this as KJ-related information only; save your indignation regarding subjective quality. Listen to both tracks on the band website here:

http://www.leveewalkers.net/home.html