[kj] Killing Joke Gig History

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 12:25:19 EDT 2016

So as it stands then 10th April 1994, Dublin must have been the very first
public outing of songs from Pandemonium, four months before the album was
released.

I do remember seeing them myself in April 1994, and with Exorcism (released in
March) being the only song alongside the remixed B-side of  Whiteout obviously
being the only two songs I knew from the forthcoming album.   Millennium was not
released until June, Pandemonium single in July and the Album in August.

I do have a vague memory of them having a maori ensemble onstage for a few
minutes before KJ came on, and Jaz marching on in his Black Jester hat and them
opening with Communion and thinking what a great opener it was.