[kj] Uncut

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 05:23:36 EDT 2015

An excerpt here:
http://www.uncut.co.uk/news/killing-joke-we-were-horrible-people-69982
Ps. Re: 'gay brothels thing' I think could be a reference to Youth who once lived above a gay sauna/massage parlour?

From: gasw30 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:39:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Uncut

I clicked on it anyway and found that in the September issue of Uncut, with Dave Gilmour on the front (didn't we see this recently?) we find:
We also hear the incredible tale of Killing Joke from the band themselves – topics covered include maggots, burned flats, gay brothels, police raids, black magic, pigs’ heads, the Great Pyramid and the restoration of antique furniture.“There’s been overdoses, alcoholism, violence, nastiness and betrayal upon betrayal of Shakespearean proportions,” explains Youth. “But it’s a priceless legacy.”
I think I've heard about all the above apart from the gay brothels thing.