[kj] FW: Autonomous Zone

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:44:00 EDT 2015

Was about to say the same thing... a run-of-the-mill chugging KJ song is
still
a very different beast when Jaz is singing rather than growling. Not that
I'm looking
forward to any run-of-the-mill chugging, you understand. I'm hoping that
they're feeling
comfortable enough with each other by now to branch out a little,
style-wise...