[kj] Pylon

Adam Helfer devacor at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 20:17:55 EDT 2015

someone expressed something about the vocals-
 I will say I feel they seem a little lazy in some areas- and im not so hot on some of the  vocal mixes in some parts..

Dawn of the hive is a great song, but the chorus  part is a bit underwhelming, and part of it starts to sound like 'karaoke night' (to me)

and as someone mentioned, I felt some of the songs a tad long...

but this is said in a 'nit picky' sense, I think its a great piece of work...

Even at a peak time, you would be happy with 3-4 solid songs-
id say there are 4-6 good to very good songs..
my stand outs- *Dawn of the Hive *New Jerusalem *Euphoria * Big Buzz *War on Freedom
*I am the Virus -
Are songs I feel I will go back and routinely listen to- I didnt do much of that with the last 2 albums.

- and I will say. It would be nice if they just 'ride into the sunset' on this one.
would seem hard to overall top it, at this point...

Adam