[kj] kj] Age of Greed- Veggie Heaven

Adam Helfer devacor at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 10:55:22 EDT 2015

You're not arguing with a meat eater here - and il say that the sentiment expressed here is (again) based on the over taking of the conventional/industrial feedlot model from the small farm grow/raise your own model that proceeded it..

There was a spokesperson from PETA who said-  if every farm was like Joel Salitans, there would be no PETA...

And there wouldn't be the sickness associated with animal products either,.

Vegetarianism and specifically Veganism is mainly a by product of the conventional food system -making people sick and it's cruel methods of processing and handling.
 That boomed after the influx of Indian Swamis preaching vegetarianism in the west in late 60's or so..

What to speak if the power grid went down - veggies here I know get most of their food from halfway across the world..

I was going to add to the 'karma'/birth talk --
The same philosophies that bring you 'karma' , also state that this reality/world is "illusion"

So illusory/matrix tender juicy steak, or illusory kale ?

But - it's the essense/'energetics' of ones mindsets and imprints of our actions and reactions that creates this 'karma' /create ones reality

So, it's pretty simple to see there is a different between a hunter who respects the land, has reverence for the animals, and is grateful for feeding their family--  and an arrogant bragging hunter..
Although they are both doing the same thing,.

And yes an image of  lording over a big steak w a glass of red wine,  conjures up a sort of   'age of greed' imagine and perhaps mindset,,

Different than a Goji berry smoothie or sushi and sake..
But, it all depends on the individual and their mindset..

Adam

Sent from my iPad