[kj] [KJ] On Fucking Topic.....

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 19:24:59 EDT 2015

Listening to Rainbow covers before Rainbow existed would have been a neat trick.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.