[kj] [KJ] On Fucking Topic.....

P West fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 19:11:54 EDT 2015

Alex: There was a huge divide between pub rock and punk rockPub rock was about milkmen and factory workers going down the pub on a Sunday afternoon and getting pissed up listening to Rainbow covers whilst his Mrs and kids waited in the bar next door .His Mrs dragging him off home at 5 PM  for a bit of kip and work at 5 AM the next morning.........in 1974