[kj] Off Topic Pylon Non Review

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 13 14:50:28 EDT 2015

like most gatherers I'm waiting till 23/10 to hear Pylon but whilst ive been waiting:
Lindermann:
This is such a Marmite recording I love it to bits as it sends you out on a party mood-skills and pills /fish on and children of the sun stand out most of the snobby gatherers wont like this but its great if you like Rammstein.
Dredge
Theres about 3 good tracks on this one of them sounds like the Peyr recordings
ATR
Not like 2011 is this Hypereal . Atari Teenage Riot turn out two very good tracks in New Blood and Transducer
NEW ORDER
Plastic Tutti Frutti and People on the High Wire absolutely brilliant New order tracks