[kj] Youth Hates Hosannas

Adam Helfer devacor at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 15:24:05 EST 2015

Going back to the Raven thread of this.

There was a show on the NA 2003 tour at  (David Grohls) Black Cat in DC..
Was a dismal night..
Jaz was dead sick, and you could tell the whole band was untethered and miserable..

The stage was like a foot high, and so you were right up on the band- there was no atmosphere, and the lights were on- Jaz not being on his game, he came off like a disheveled Snape
It was just all a bad combo...

But in the collective cloud of permeating misery, I could sort of sense Raven reveling in it all..
 Perhaps it was just resiliency..

but something that stuck out in my mind...

It also was a show and tour that a handful of marginal fans or curiosity seekers I know, went to- their first, and last show...

Adam