[kj] Youth Hates Hosannas

Jay Retro drretro at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 12:37:12 EST 2015

Wasn't Jaz really sick and losing his voice that night? I was at Minneapolis, and deliberately stayed away from the band, as that nasty Texas flu had turned me into the walking dead. I didn't want to be the person who inflicted the Coup de gras on the tour.J -------------------------------------------
How cruel...and unimaginative!