[kj] Youth Hates Hosannas

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 19 12:03:36 EST 2015

The 2006 tour was the second worst KJ gig I've seen.. or maybe equal
with 86, but pretty damn bad! Though in a different way. Definitely the
drinking!  Jaz doing the old trick of look at the drummer as if it's
somehow HIS fault he fucked up where the singing was meant to come in!

On the other hand, just played Hosannas and it was a fair bit better
than I remembered!

Dave in Edinburgh