[kj] Roundhouse

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 11:54:59 EST 2015

On the last two gigs of the reunion tour they also went back to an old favourite, a looped version of the intro to 'Faith Healer' by SAHB.

Jim.

 Subject: Re: [kj] Roundhouse
 To: "killing joke message board" <gathering at misera.net>
 Date: Monday, 9 November, 2015, 15:54

 Thanks Alex
 I've heard all them , still does not help me with the
 other intro being played on this tour

 As there were Four I am guessing each member of the band has
 picked their own choice.