[kj] Roundhouse

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 10:41:22 EST 2015

Alas, I can buy Jaz as a Stanley Kubrick fan. I don't understand it, but it sort of makes sense.

Jim.

 Subject: Re: [kj] Roundhouse
 To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
 Date: Monday, 9 November, 2015, 14:43

 #yiv8986296883 #yiv8986296883 -- P
 {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv8986296883

 "The Eyes Wide Shut music is by
 Jocelyn Pook and its called Masked Ball from
  Flood which is quite a good album.  Killing Joke used it
 way before the
 film!!!!!"

 I don't want to start shit; only to respectfully
 point out that "Masked Ball" by Jocelyn Pook was
 written specifically for the... masked ball scene in
 "Eyes Wide Shut" and was based on a previous piece
 she had written called "Backwards Priests" in
 1997.
  Her album "Flood" came out in 1999, the same year
 as the movie. KJ often mix it with the "Blade
 Runner" track by Vangelis.

 As always, I welcome rebuttals from the better
 informed.