[kj] Sex, Wax, n rock n Roll, 30 minute video on Big Paul

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 07:36:46 EST 2015

Further to this, another near 30 minutes plugging the book with other snippets
including a fire hazardous 'ceremony' when KJ had fire torch procession to the
stage to play the Kitchen Club, Miami in 1989...more footage from The Kitchen
Club and Big Paul at the end talking about Jaz and the track Bodies, and how he
used to walk off the stage in disgust they were playing someone else's music and
he was not going to sing it so Alex (presume Paterson) would step in.

[Here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4c0_3lthTw> ]

And lastly, [The Beautiful Dead <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ygSPEqFwBs> ]
live mixed snippets from 1989/2013