[kj] That Pledge exclusive vinyl

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:38:50 EST 2015

When anyone from the US gets theirs I'd be curious of the condition. With spine farm they used the cheapest packaging available and by the time it got to me the corners we severely bent and they would never respond to emails.

And all of the links I see posted for the Amazon UK deluxe vinyl shows me regular version. Which tells me they don't have permission to ship it outside UK