[kj] Prong cover of "Seeing Red" leaked to YouTube:

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 15:04:28 EDT 2015

It's a pretty good version, but my basic reaction is: why bother?  Sounds pretty much like the original.

Covering stuff you like at a gig is a different proposition - it's a great track, you'll have fun playing it, the audience will enjoy it - but if you're recording it, surely you ought to be bringing something different to the party.

Recommended by Neil a while back - feckin amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkvRcw6wE08

...or, in the other direction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSfI4JsY9s0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KIdLQDgAn0