[kj] Prong cover of "Seeing Red" leaked to YouTube:

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:27:22 EDT 2015

Well - it is one of the better covers. But like a lot of covers it seems like last minute. Or need filler for the album. The red red red, to me, was supposed to be in distant sounding. Like a warning siren. This is just repeating the word. Hence why I think it's filler/last minute.
And a repeating offense to Tommy is the faux English accent singing which he is doing here.

7/10