[kj] 30 years of NIGHT TIME

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 17:44:40 EDT 2015

I think there are glimpses of it (Ghosts, ESS, In Cythera) but I don't think that they will ever recapture where they were in those years - no one can turn back the clock.

In terms of who, or what, was missing, yes, I think that the main loss was Big Paul rather than Raven or Youth (sorry, fellas), but I don't think that it's as easy as pointing at the contributions of individual members.  I think the group had some special thing going on at that point - explain it however you wish - and once it was broken, it wasn't just a question of re-assembling the personnel.

Jamie