[kj] Lecture last night

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:00:26 EDT 2015

Would he not be better using his considerable abilities to tackle
actual issues that are affecting the world, instead of make-believe
ones? It's not as if there is any shortage of genuinely scary shit
going on - e.g. NSA surveillance, police in cahoots with the
media/phone hacking etc.

I do love Jaz and his music but I despair at the bollocks he talks. If
it's part of the package then I'd rather that than nothing, just think
it's a shame he doesn't use his powers for good.