[kj] Lecture last night

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:48:04 EDT 2015

I totally agree Rob... it's just that I can't square the man's intelligence
with the increasing
distance he's travelling away from fact-based reality. I have only spent
time/chatted with him a handful
of times in the last few decades but he's
always been warm and friendly.

I think I feel a bit like when I went to see my (84 year old) mum
the other day and she said she'd decided to start reading the Daily Mail
;-) Nooooo!