[kj] KJ film, Thursday

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:22:28 EST 2015

So it's the Killing Joke film this Thursday night, right? What popcorn will you be eating: salted or toffee?
I got one of the last seats available - against the wall on the far right. I'll probably get a neck crick. I hope this film is better than Godfather III.
Are you going to ask Jaz a question in the Q&A bit afterwards, and what will it be? Some examples:
-Can we have our money back?-Can you make your next album sound like Firedances?-Is Diamonds of Joy still going to be released? I mean Gems of Power. Sorry. Forgot.
No but seriously, if anyone wants to ask a question but feels a bit embarrassed, just post it here and i'll ask it as long as it's credible and not going to get me kicked in.
Anyone meeting beforehand and know any good pubs in Waterloo?
nick